Angelic Air in Inverness, Florida has been servicing and repairing broken air conditioners in FL for over 35 years. We have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we work hard every day to maintain it. If you’re in need of Air Conditioner Repair in Citrus County, contact us today. We are one of the highest rated air conditioning companies in Florida.
We also offer Preventative Maintenance contracts.
Ways to prevent costly maintenance:
- – Change your filter every month. A clean filter enables your central air conditioning unit to run smoothly and more efficiently.
- – Check to make sure your thermostat is set at temperatures that will keep the house cool while you’re home but save energy while you’re out.
- – Check the system’s controls to make sure everything is working safely. A professional will make sure that the unit both starts and shuts down correctly.
- – Tighten all electrical connections.* Look for the right voltage and current on internal motors. This step prevents faulty electrical connections, which can affect the operation of your system and lessen the life of major parts.
- – Lubricate all moving parts.* If the parts are rubbing together and causing friction, it’s likely to increase your electricity use and problems with the internal workings down the line.
- – Clean your unit’s condenser coils.* If dirt builds up on the coils, it will reduce the unit’s ability to cool your home, as well as make it run for longer periods of time. This will increase your electricity costs and could lessen the life of the equipment.
- – Check the refrigerant level.* If the level is wrong – too much or too little – it will make your system less efficient.
- – Clean and adjust blower components* to increase the opportunity for proper system airflow and greater levels of comfort. Airflow problems can lessen your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- – Check the condensate drain in your central air conditioning unit. If the drain is plugged, it can case water damage in the house and impact your indoor humidity levels.
*Performed by licensed professional only. Most warranties will be void if repairs and maintenance are not performed at all, or not performed by licensed professionals.
Common air conditioner repair jobs:
- – Blown fuses or flipped circuit breakers
- – Frozen coils
- – Noise
- – Low refrigerant
- – Broken thermostat
- – Water leaking
- – Component failure
- – Fan motor repair
- – Run capacitors
- – Contactors
- – Hard start kicks
Warning Signs you’re A/C might need service:
- – A/C unit blowing warm air
- – A/C unit never seems to turn off
- – A/C doesn’t turn on
- – Thermostat isn’t doing its job to turn the a/c on and off when it feels like it should
If you’re having any of the problems listed above, call immediately!
Learn About Your AC Unit
The main components of an air conditioner include:
- Evaporator – Coils that move heat to or from the air inside the home
- Condenser – Coils that move air to or from the outside air
- Expansion Valve – regulates refrigerant flow into the evaporator
- Compressor – a pump that pressurizes the refrigerant
- Evaporator Coil – A-frame coil that goes into the air handler
- Condensing Coil – circular coil that is inside the unit
- Air Handler – Fan that blows the air into the ducts of the home
Go With a Company You Can Trust
Our certified ac repair technicians are trained to service all makes and models including American Standard, Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Trane, Goodman, Amana, Rheem, Goettl, and York.
We serve the entire Central Florida Area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our service department is even open on Saturdays and Sundays.
Our team of trained experts can get your Air Conditioning or Heating in Central Florida done right the first time.